Student Member


By The OFPA Team November 19, 2021

Free with proof of enrollment

Must be enrolled full or part-time in a course directed towards a career in the fields of food safety, public health, environmental management or similar sciences. (Include a copy of a valid student ID card or letter from a professor with an application).contribution to the mission and objectives of the association.


comments for this post are closed