Led By Jessica Burke
SR&ED – Food & Beverage
Learn about Canada’s generous SR&ED program & how you may be entitled to a refund for the work that you are already doing.
Food & Beverage producers often qualify for a refund worth 68% of your expenses related to R&D projects, by positioning work as “an advancement in a field of science or technology”.
Meet the SR&ED Experts at Bond Consulting Group to find out how you may qualify!
If you answer yes, to any of the following questions, you could be sitting on an untapped refund.
- Do you operate in the field of food sciences?
- Does your company develop or produce foods or beverages?
- Do you develop beers, wines, spirits, or other alcoholic beverages?
- Do you experiment with new ingredients and taste profiles?
- Do you produce innovative or new products that are challenging?
SR&ED is not a grant – if you qualify, you are entitled to this money.